Customer Experience Charter
- Leasing companies
- Insurance companies
- Portfolio managers
- We will be available to assist you. We will call you back as soon as we get your voice message or text message.
- We will be available to assist you on email and will respond to all email communication within 1 business day.
- We will provide multiple platforms for clients to provide their feedback and/or complaints.
- Once a complaint/feedback is received, we will acknowledge receipt within 24hrs.
We will commit to…
… be easily accessible (telephone, email, website and social media).
∙… respond in a timely manner to ALL service inquiries, requests and complaints.
∙… be professional in our appearance and conduct.
∙… listen to any feedback raised or any complaints against poor service.
∙… treat everyone with courtesy and respect.
∙… treat all matters with diligence, honesty, integrity and fairness.
∙… give you access to clear, accurate and relevant information.
∙… communicate and give you feedback and continuous updates.
∙… always have knowledgeable, skilled and committed staff.
∙… meet and exceed our set service standards.
∙… continuously seek to improve our service.
Handling of Inquiries/ Service Requests
- We will provide multiple platforms where clients can make their inquiries (email, telephone, website and social media).
- We will clearly communicate turnaround times, as well as any conditions or prerequisites to meeting those times.
- We will continuously update the client on progress related to the agreed upon turnaround times.
- In the event that roadblocks or problems are encountered, we will provide the client with clear and timely explanations. As quickly as possible we will resolve any such issues.
- Where we are unable to assist directly, we will point the client toward the best possible resolution.
- We will research as much as we can to know our product and we will be honest about what we can and cannot do.
- We will practice honesty, integrity and courtesy when dealing with all our clients.
- All clients will be treated equally without favor or prejudice.
- Each company representative will uphold our core principles and values.
∙We will endeavor to process and deliver the correct items ordered at all times.
∙We will ensure that all units are tested before they are dispatched.
∙All units will be accurately represented in our descriptions.
∙We will keep an updated inventory of exactly what is in the warehouse.
∙We will dispatch all orders with as much accuracy and attention to detail as required to meet client expectations.